From: wamug@wamug.org.au
Sent:Mon, 29 Jun 2020 10:14:04 +0800
Subject:Re: Music

 Certainly some things have changed in the Apple music world.
I occasionally buy a few songs from Apple Music.I do this using my
iMac.Then I plug my iPhone 6S (and also my wife’s iPhone SE) into my
iMac and Sync.
But lately, when I Sync iPhones with iMac Music, not all songs
transfer to the iPhones.There seems to be some kind of
“disconnect” between them regarding Music.
Can anyone explain this please ?