On Thursday, 21 September 2006 at  1:16, Dennis Schridde wrote:
> I don't know how good the GPL is for data...
> And if we want to change it to be suitable for data, then we need a lawyer to
> write us the license additions / changes... (so they are waterproof)
> *sigh*

No, I don't want to change it. But as there is no generally agreed on
definiton of "source" for data files, and most Warzone data files can be
edited easily (most are text files, graphics and sound) I'd just define
"source" as "the files we got".

--
There are two ways of disliking art.   One is to dislike it.  The other is
to like it rationally.