I got chance to play this wdgload utility Rodzilla sent, but I have
question on conversions.

I found a file called effects.wdg, and ran the wdgload on it, and
it made a zip file with the information in it.

There some files named strange like "bd486b8"  they seem to be
binary?
I then happen to notice that is a pcx file???  Why strange names
like that?

In zip is pie & pcx files now, so I need to convert to png then
what about the pie?
Do I convert those also, or something else needed to use?

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account
required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485