Am Dienstag, 6. Februar 2007 schrieb Ari Johnson:
> On 1/29/07, Ari Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > 7. The following error occurs when loading a saved game, at least in
> > > campaign mode:
> > > error:      eventSetContextVar: Variable type mismatch (1/0)
> > > error:      Assert in Warzone: event.c:779 : eventSetContextVar
> > > (FALSE), last script event: '<none>'
> > > event.c:779: failed assertion `(0)'
> >
> > I'm attaching a savegame.  Chances are good that there are endian
> > issues so it won't load for others, but if you can give me some hints
> > about where it crashes trying to load this, it might help fix it on my
> > end, too.  Thanks!
>
> Does anyone have a savegame I can test on?  Also, I think that one of
> the problems is going to come from lib/script/evntsave.c not doing any
> endianizing when it saves or loads files.  Can someone who understands
> what's going on in that file help me out in fixing that?  It doesn't
> seem to be as consistently structured as the other save/load code that
> I endianized a few months ago, so it's hard to tell exactly which
> things are being saved to the file and what data type each one is.
> Thanks.
http://wz2100.net/forum/index.php?topic=308.0
This thread contains several savegames from the end of CAM_1 and CAM_2.
You can use those to test branches/2.0. (They won't work with trunk, because
it can't load them. "Unexpected end of file." I think someone broke the
load-old-savegame-version code.)

BTW: You fixed several bugs for Mac lately. Could you port them to
branches/2.0? Otherwise I have to (and will) do that.

--Dennis