On 1/28/07, Christian Ohm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Saturday, 27 January 2007 at 11:21, Ari Johnson wrote:
> Thanks.  I can see that there are some other colors I need to work on.
> What I am having a hard time with is where exactly to do the color
> twiddling.  Should I do it in the ivis code or in the warzone code?  I
> am thinking the ivis code is the best place to do it, because that's
> where most of the other twiddling (such as bit-shifting things into
> color slots) seems to occur.  If anyone has a preference, let me know.
> Otherwise I'll be doing it in the ivis code (unless that turns out to
> be impossible to fix everything).

I'd say do it in the lowest level possible, so that's ivis.

The only problem with that is that some of the Warzone code seems to
use the byte-level parts of the color code and other parts of it use
the 32-bit 0xaarrggbb format.  I will try to find all the spots that
cause trouble.  More to come on that.