Am Dienstag, 17. Juli 2007 23:28:24 schrieb Martin Koller:
> On Tuesday 17 July 2007, Dennis Schridde wrote:
> > Could you resend them? Since I am unsure what is obsolete by now and what
> > is still needed...
>
> Here it is.
> de.po is just my original first shot.
> Andre is working on a complete translation.
The *xxx* names are just some strings which should never appear in the game,
as they represent something special. So I don't think they should be
translated, esp. since it could be hard with the abbreviations they usually
include.

The data/de/ subdir is for translated audio and the likes, right?
Now that I think about it, I think we should put that into a data/locale/de/
subdir, or similar, otherwise it may clutter the main directory a lot.

In case no one else updates the patch, I will fix those issues on the weekend.

--Dennis