On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 10:36 AM, Dennis Schridde <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'd like to hear your opinions, ideas, insights.
> Maybe you've got a different/better idea how to prevent long times of silence
> between releases?

I like the current way, and do not think we can manage to create
releases so "rock solid" that we do not later wish to create bug fix
releases to silence the critics and get less bug reports.

After 2.0 we had massive changes and resulting instability in the
codebase, making a lot of things no longer work as well as they
should. With the new commit guidelines, hopefully this will no longer
happen ;-)

  -  Per