On 9/25/08, Zarel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 2008/9/24 bugs buggy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> > We got windows builds available nightly.
> > We should use that to our advantage, and let the community test.
> >
> > I don't know how we will handle mac builds though.  It doesn't look like
> we
> > will have nightly builds with them.  But 2 out of the 3 platforms we
> support
> > isn't all that bad, it should at least find most of the errors that way.
> >

> Well, I suppose I can make Mac builds every week or so. Will that be
> close enough?
>

> -Zarel

Weekly is fine, however, you need to know how to modify the xcdoe stuff to
add libs, and stuff like that.

It was suggested on the forums that macs could use macports, but I guess
that is frowned on.

It would be nice to simplify the build process to maintain, since currently,
it seems to be above most everyone's skill level to maintain the xcode stuff
in its current form.