On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 8:05 AM, Zarel <zare...@gmail.com> wrote:
> BecomePrey was designed for 1.10, and Aiv was designed for 2.1, and
> 2.2 balance is _much_ more similar to 1.10 than 2.1. Plus, I've heard
> that BecomePrey is overall a much better AI than Aiv - many have
> mentioned that BecomePrey is hard to beat at the lowest settings,
> while Aiv can be beaten by spamming flamers on lowest pretty easily.

Note that these "balance" issues have almost entirely to do with the
given selection of droid templates that each AI has, and almost
nothing whatsoever to do with the AI script code itself.

Changing the droid templates for an AI script is pretty trivial. If
the templates for AIV are so bad (which sounds quite probable), we can
just replace them with the templates for trunk AI.

  - Per