On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 4:59 PM, Stephen Swaney <sswa...@centurytel.net> wrote:
> That's one way to look at it.  Another is that you created a feature that
> is broken as implemented and once people use it there is no easy way
> to turn it off.

Perhaps. But technically, I didn't create the feature. ;) I merely
noticed how many people liked the feature, how many people complained
when it was removed, and so I improved its UI a bit, fixed a few of
its problems, and rereleased it.

It may still have problems, but its benefits clearly outweigh its
drawbacks, otherwise users simply wouldn't use it. :) And rest
assured, as mentioned earlier, I'm planning on improving it further,
with an in-game mod selector and all that that entails.

-Zarel