Fastdeath wrote:
> On 2010-08-11 20:23, Kreuvf wrote:
>> Most important question: Why should we trust transifex?
>> Especially since that site is an interesting target (getting commit access to
>> whatever number of repositories transifex has access to) for attackers.
>
> sf.net can get hacked to, wz2100.net to but sf.net and also transifex is
> good secured i think.
Blablabla, that completely misses the point and does not even slightly answer my
question, it's pure appeasement talk. transifex is yet another possible target.
Period. And transifex doesn't even mention security in their FAQ, so at least I
do not trust them at all.

> They trust transifex: http://www.transifex.net/projects/featured/
> Can't you guys them to?
People also think that AV software is good. So, I do not trust non-trustworthy
people (aka people I do not know or certain people I know ;)) to determine how
much I trust transifex.

Regards,
- Kreuvf