ok, Yeah I tried the following and it exists but doesn't actually click on
the item.  I tried to use a .focus first and still didn't work.

browser.frame(:id, "navFrame").span(:text=>/Insert Project.xlsm/).exists?
browser.frame(:id, "navFrame").span(:text=>/Insert
Project.xlsm/).fire_event "onclick"

I don't get any errors.  I will keep truckin.

Thanks

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 9:32 AM, Željko Filipin <
[email protected]> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 3:29 PM, Matt Hoffman <[email protected]> wrote:
> > When I go to click on it using that command, it returns a very quick
> response time but nothing happens on the actual site.
>
> Now read this:
>
>
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3787555/how-to-find-out-which-javascript-events-fired
>
> Ask if something is not clear.
>
> Željko
>
> --
> Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search
> before you ask, be nice.
>
> [email protected]
> http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
> [email protected]
>

-- 
Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before 
you ask, be nice.

[email protected]
http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general
[email protected]

Reply via email to