All: My wife and I just got back from another very successful Mayberry Days :-) Said Hi to some people we became friends with at other "days" and made some new friends, including Bob Mundy AKA Briscoe Darling who I have seen at many Mayberry events over the years but never formally met. Surry Arts Council did another fine job making everything happen. The scariest moment was meeting tribute artist "Big Maude".:-( I gave her some bail money but not a lot. :-) All the stars from the show and the tribute artists do such a good job sharing information and helping to create a Mayberry atmosphere. It was good to see so many of the people who post on the digest when we had a brief get together after the trivia contest. Wow! What a set of questions. Already looking forward to next years "Days". - The Gollywobbler