I just want to say a great big thank you to Mt. Airy (Mayberry), the surry arts
council, the stars of the show,  the character imposters Barney, Otis, Floyd,
Goober,  Howard , etc, the shops especially Debbie and Darrell at Mayberry on
main,  and all the people who attended, for another great vacation. It was such
a trill to win the trivia contest. I feel like Aunt Bee after she was flying
high alone, or Goober after eating 57 pancakes. In fact I really felt like I
ate 57 pancakes!!!! A special thanks go to Dr.  Dennis Beal (Mr Schump) and Pat
Bullins for all the encouragement they have shown to me. Thanks again Mayberry
see ya next year. Mike "The Scamp" Haviland