Tim said:

I also take the time to go back and View Source from the browser after
I've converted to Response.Writes, just to make sure the HTML is getting
indented nicely and looks good.  I am different than JR in the fact that
I have the ASP kick out the extra whitespace to retain the HTML
formatting - it's one more way to make debugging easier on myself.

Casey asks:

Now you have my attention!  I also use lots of switches while developing
but then wrap it all in response.write for production.  But I've always
been frustrated because the View Source of the production version has no
white space in the HTML... It's all one long string.  HOW do you prevent
this?

Casey