Ben,

do you have any links to examples of scripts using that implementation?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Joyce [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2002 10:44 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [wdvltalk] RE: ASP or VBscript problem

failing that, build your HTML pages as templates and read them in using
the FSO, replacing 'fields' in the mark-up, such [this] and [that], with
real data at run-time.

this has two advantages over Context-Switching and Server-Side HTML
generation: you can continue to build the HTML without interfering with
the ASP, and the ASP code isn't tied down to pay particualr page
layouts, formatting, etc.

hth,

 .ben