On December 05, 2002 at 10:59, Gerenday, Perry (P.) wrote:

> [...]
FSO is an acronym for FileSystemObject. It contains methods and properties
that allow you to create, delete, gain information about, and generally
manipulate drives, folders, and files.

Context-Switching is a process runs on the CPU until it is context switched.

Server-Side HTML is when you are using PHP, JAVA(JSP), ASP, etc. to display
browser pages.

HTH!

Regards,

        Mark Groen