From: sherry young [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 10:17 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [wdvltalk] RE: Site critique - Chamber of Commerce

Okay, time for another one of my world famous dopey questions: What does it
mean
for a tag to be "deprected"? I've heard this term many times before and have
been hoping to figure it out through contextual cues. I've met with a
stunning
lack of success using this approach so it's time to ask directly: what's a
deprecated tag?

Thank you to anyone who answers.
Sherry

____  The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM  ____