On Monday, March 03, 2003 12:42 PM +1300 [NZDT],
Diane Schips <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> What can you do when a 'sticky' page has no tool bar, taking up the
> entire screen?  If Sherry can remember that two key combination, or
> if someone else has an idea, it would be very much appreciated!

As I understand it, you've just been chucked around a site through various
pages; if you go back more than two steps you should be back where you
started. For a page that seemingly has no toolbars: in IE, just keep going
back by pushing the backspace key (you can't do this is your cursor is any
kind of field though).

HTH,
HL.
--