Jan Major wrote:
Hi list,
Ok, I admit I'm confused. I have Netscape 7.2 browser on my computer and someone explained to me that Netscape 7.2 is actually Mozilla 1.1?

If that's true then Mozilla 1.5 is even more current right?

Jan

Netscape 7.2 is BASED on Mozilla (is it 1.1? I haven't kept track in ages). Mozilla 1.5 being more current than Netscape 7.2 would have to deal with what changes were made in Mozilla between 1.1 and 1.5, and if those changes affected the Netscape build.

--
By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush

To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.