John
I really appreciate the info. The confusion I have is because when I downloaded Mozilla 1.5 and installed it on my computer before, it took over my Netscape browser and really messed up my email program, along with any Netscape 7.2 directory and files I had installed, and screwed up my Netscape 7.2 browser so bad I couldn't even use it. I then uninstalled Mozilla 1.5, and had to reinstall Netscape 7.2.

I do realize that Netscape won't be creating anymore browser updates,
but I don't want to lose the browser because of installing Mozilla.

I would like to install Mozilla again, but do you or anyone else on the list know if there is a way to install Moz 1.5 without messing up my Netscape 7.2 files, etc.?

Jan

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Jan,

Mozilla versions do not tally directly with Netscape versions. Mozilla is a
browser in its own right. Netscape has been using Mozilla as the engine of
its browser from version 6 of Netscape onwards.

I heard recently that new development work on Netscape browsers is to end
altogether anyway. All that will be left of the pioneering company will be
the name. A bit sad really, one nil to Bill.

John.

To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.