Jan Major wrote:
<snip>
Right, I know, I couldn't find it either. I was using NS 7.1,
and I had checked the box about updates. Approx. 3-4 months ago, the update dialog box came up with downloading 7.2 and so I downloaded it.
It says that it's installing 7.0 but after it's up and running,
clicking the Help > About brings up the info for NS 7.2:

Netscape 7.02
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.0.2) Gecko/20030208 Copyright © 2000-2003 Netscape Communications Corporation. Portions of this code are copyrighted by Contributors to the Mozilla codebase under the Mozilla Public License and Netscape Public License. All Rights Reserved.............etc., then at the bottom:

This version supports high-grade (128-bit) security with RSA Public Key Cryptography, DSA, MD2, MD5, RC2-CBC, RC4, DES-CBC, DES-EDE3-CBC.
Netscape/7.02

7.02 != 7.2

Quick, somebody get this woman some more coffee. :)

--
By-Tor.com
It's all about the Rush

To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.