Hi Jan,

The last time I ran those kinds of scans was probably 6 weeks ago or so. These errors have popped up more recently than that so I will try your suggestion. I wouldn't have a clue how to do a good registry cleaning. I have "played" in there some in the past deleting references to programs I no longer have - things like that but a real cleaning - where could I find instructions how to do that? There used to be a program called RegClean but far as I know that's for like Win98 and before. I don't know that I should try using that on XP.

Thanks! At least that's something to go on.

Deb