Thanks so much Mark,

I just grabbed it from http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_description/0,fid,4666,00.asp and just used it so we will see what happens.

Deb

At 08:58 AM 8/23/2004, you wrote:
----- Original Message -----
From: "PBC Web Design" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: August 22, 2004 8:11 PM
Subject: [wdvltalk] Re: OT memory error messages

 There used to be a program called
RegClean
> but far as I know that's for like Win98 and before.  I don't know
that I
> should try using that on XP.

In the beginning RegClean by Jouni Vuorio was freeware, it's now
available through here:
http://www.jv16.org/
imho this is the best registry cleaner out there and I've used the
freeware version for years. Works fine with any Windows software.

hth!

cheers,

Mark

To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.