-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

That brings up a question I've been wondering about. Does anybody really
care anymore about NN 4.x visitors? The stats I've seen show them to
represent such a miniscule segment of the browsers in use that I personally
no longer put in the time to accommodate them. It only takes a few minutes
and the actual numbers to make clear to a client that the extra billable
hours required to implement and test all the hacks and workarounds, compared
to the expected return on investment, makes the choice fairly
straightforward.

So, how many of us here on the list are concerned with continuing to support
NN 4.x?