Hi all,

I wanted to add a check for the asp form I wrote to make sure that people submit all the fields. This is what I have so far:

   <%
   DIM strName, strEmail
   strName = Request.Form("Name")
   strEmail = Request.Form("E-mail")

   IF strName <> "" AND strEmail <> "" THEN

   ' Process the form as you like here
   ' For example enter form to your database or send it via email

   ELSE

   Response.Write "<p>Please click back on your browser and complete
   the following fields:</p>"
   IF strName <> "" THEN
   ELSE
   END IF
   IF strEmail <> "" THEN
   ELSE
   END IF

   END IF
   %>

When I put it in my script, it doesn't work. Any ideas?

TIA,
Riva

Original script:
<%
body = "Subscriber Information:" & vbCrLf

'************************
'***Collect the values
'***in the form
'************************

For Each obj in request.form
if obj <> "" then
else
Response.Write "<p>Please click back on your browser and complete all the fields</p>"
end if
next
body = body & ""

'************************
'***Sends the Email
'************************

Dim objSendMail
Set objSendMail = Server.CreateObject("CDO.Message")
objSendMail.To ="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
objSendMail.From ="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
objSendMail.Subject = "New Newsletter Subscription"
objSendMail.HTMLBody = body
objSendMail.Send
Set objCDOMail = Nothing

response.redirect "http://www.reallygoodfreelancewriter.com/thankyou.htm";