From: "Matthew Macdonald-Wallace"
Truth is though that any secure data should be sent electronically, preferably via a secure VPN (Virtual Private Network) or at the very least via email signed by PGP/GPG and encrypted with 256bit encryption. This is not rocket science - purely good systems administration.

The fact that IT companies all over the country, no matter how big or small they are, are jumping up and down about this (I know we are where I work!) should be a huge warning to Brown et al. however we all know that if EDS or CapGemini are in the bid process, it will be awarded to
one of them.

/me shuts down rant mode before he gets carried away...

Cheers,

M.

Matt,

I for one would be very interested to read your views on it.

This is really exactly what one expects from the management of the two Bs. I don't expect Gordon to last long; he must either be ditched by his own party, or lose votes of confidence before long, as Labour MPs lose the will to support such nonsense as he drives through, and its sad aftermath.

Makes Harold Wilson look like the Angel Gabriel! And Bush look like an intelligent man...

;-)

Joseph