So it looks like all the 3 will be merged and T2 will be given less
emphasis (if i red right in some other topic). That sounds Ok to me,
it should at least prevent many from getting confused.
I am still wondering about the documentation though. I am just a
casual user and I will be honest in here, I would like if there was
more extensive documentation on web2py/T3. Maybe a community effort
could result in more docs, I don't know. A documentation wiki, or more
people involved in the project - some of your [Massimo] students
maybe.
I am not really aware of how many people out there are able to help
with docs since all this is relatively new.

/Pedro