--- En date de : Jeu 11.12.08, mdipierro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :
Not sure I understand the comment.

That's because I didn't say clearly what I meant, well I didn't say it at all.
I understand the fact that you sell a paper book and a pdf book as
documentation for web2py instead of publishing it freely. It's so high quality
that it deserves some money.
That's what I meant by "control". If the community produces docs, you can't
sell them anymore.

The more people want to jump on board and help the better. I do not
particularly want to control the docs. I tend to postpone the docs until I
consider something stable and tested. I am open to suggestions.

Postponing: good strategy if it's a moving target of course. The suggestion
from Pedro is a simple wiki, what do you think?