#Niphlod.
Sorry for my original original comment/ response.

I always realised that there was a going to be a limit/ scalability issue
with the admin app.
It was intended more to stimulate debate/ ideas on how to handle bulky apps.

(was hoping that we would come across it later rather than sooner.
Bulky is a subjective term, so what we can gather, its probably has a
thresh hold of about 500k.
Had/ have no issues with that term, but just surprised at the level).

So for bulky apps, the recommendation would be to use external editors.
What would you recommend to execute/ test the functions; the admin app or
something else?

ps. have always admired your work!

#Massimo.
Its a very important point.
(still affected by/ sensitive to issues which occurred years ago)
While it will make little sense to those outside of central illinois, will
try and stick to *Caterpillar Fundamental English :)*.

pss.
We are designing/ architecturing a replacement that would address this and
other issues but like everything, it will take a bit of time to build.
We're open to sub contracting portions to members of the community with the
result being open source.