+1
In a production system with thousands of lines of code, lots of servers,
databases... I plan to keep the systems frozen (CENTOS 6, python 2.6 and
web2py 2.x) for some years with the exception of security patches. The cost
of reviewing/updating the existing code is too high...
So web3py could be the next generation framework, and backward
compatibility should be the principal goal from my point of view

Best regards