On Thursday, December 20, 2012 5:02:45 PM UTC-5, Arnon Marcus wrote:

> Pfff...
>
> The creator of web2py says he wishes he could do web3py some other way,
> but can't...

I don't think he said that. He wasn't talking about web3py at all -- this
is in reference to web2py. He was just noting the Python limitation
regarding the naming of function arguments (which the HTML helpers use as
attribute names). If we want attribute names that are not legal Python
function arguments, we either need to use the **{'attribute': 'value'}
syntax or some other alternative way to pass in the attributes. You have
proposed an alternative, but probably could have done so without the
attitude.

Anthony