First, make a couple of physical copies of the database and do not write
into it anymore. Then, working on a copy, you could try restoring /
extracting the data by using forensic tools, etc.

I'm not aware of a straightforward sqlite restore tool, but there might be
one or two out there... I'm sure you're not the first to have such an issue.

I guess it comes down to the question of is it worth the time and effort.

Regards,
Ales