Holy Shit !

This SO AWESOME !!
Just the kind of combination I was looking for !

I am so trying this at work next week...

10x a lot!

Couple of questions:
1. Can that be used on a vm-based ubuntu, say, on VirtualBox on win7 ?
2. Is it a 64bit flavour of ubuntu?
3. What python version is it using? 2.6/2.7? 32/64 bit?
4. What version/flavor of PostgresSQL is it insalling? 8.x/9.x? 32/64bit?