Arnon,

I test it with 12.04 server 64 bit under VirtualBox with windows 7 64 bit
as guest and it works fine. It surely work under ubuntu desktop, but not
tested. The purpose of the script is to deploy rapidly a new prod/stage
server with basic configuration that you can tweaks for your needs later.
Since you don't really require Nginx for develppment it make no sens to
install pgAdmin on the staging/prod server, you generally install it on
your dev system. You can install phpPGAdmin if you want, but when I try it
(very longtime ago, may have change) it was not the same quality of
phpmyadmin, just for you to know that. I let you find your way to install
it (google...).

Default postgres database name is redmine and user name for redemine is
redmine and the password is the one you enter when the script ask for it.

You can, try it with 12.10, but I prefer 12.04 since it LTS and I don't
want to setup new environnement in less than a year.

Richard

On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 1:26 PM, Richard Vézina <ml.richard.vez...@gmail.com