I would like to use Celery in my web2py application, but I'm having trouble
with how to start a Celery worker (I know there is a web2py scheduler but I
would like to use Celery).

To start a custom scheduler in web2py I would use:
python web2py.py -S appName -M -R worker.py

Celery workers, however, are launched from the command line such as with
the following command, which won't easily substitute into 'worker.py' above:
celery -A tasks worker --loglevel=info

Has anyone had success integrating web2py and Celery? How do you (robustly)
get around this problem?

Thanks,
Eric