that has the same exact issues on the "IPC" matter.
If python had only the "twisted-way" of doing things, your code would be
"async-ready" yet ^_^ .
ATM I'm not that sure were I looked that up - so please bear with me if
this is incorrect - but a little while ago running node on multiple
processes sharing resources wasn't possible.