Hello Arnon,

I am very interested in the things you are suggested. I do not think web2py
will be an async framework because in order to make an async component in
Python we need to waif for 3.4. I do not think we have a choice.

The problem with building an async framework are:
1) scalability (how to you deploy many servers behind a load balancer and
make them work together)
2) security (it can be done but it would be different than web2py's).
3) most of the code runs client side (ember.js) so why build the server in
Python at all? A good case must be made. Perhpas the JS should be generated
from Python?