I am obviously partial in this but here are my two cents:

- web2py is here to stay. I have committed enough time on this already
to let it die anytime too, so have many of the other contributors and
there is many of them.

- as far as usability is concerned, you should try it yourself and
here we all bet you'll choose web2py over Django once you try them
both.

- as far as users, you are correct, Django has more users than web2py
but do not trust the statistics you find online (for example Django is
also a person's name so Google returns way more hits than just those
to the framework; some groups may have more members because they do
not drop spam accounts, which we do; some group may have excess
activity because issues take long time to resolve so threads stay open
longer then they should. You will notice many web2py threads are short
lived because the issue is resolved quickly. Django has many bug
reports because they take long time to fix them. We have no open bug
report because we fix everything within 48 hours unless it is a new
feature request). Bottom line: Django has more users because it has
been around longer. It also have very vocal and opinionated
supporters. I do not know that it has 100 more users. I know from my
logs that web2py popularity is growing exponentially.

- if you need professional support there is a list companies that are
willing to provide such support. There is a list of affiliated
companies on the web2py page.

- from your name I guess you are Italian. I am too. so you can ask
questions in Italian. ;-)

Massimo