Thanks everyone for the answers. This is a proof of the web2py
community responsivity.
At least you have convinced me to try it, and I will employ it in my
present project (webgis field). So probably you'll see me very active
with questions!
Massimo: I know you're italian too, but I thought it's preferable to
write in english on this ml being an international one. If you don't
mind, I'll write in italian :)

giovanni