That is fine Niphlod. I created this project, primary for personal reason
to have quick resource to examples when I 'm working on my small projects,.
I think people, specially newbies, might find it useful. Comparing myself
to allot of members here, I do consider myself a newbie, although I have
joined this group over 4-5 years ago or so.

Any feature can be added if its needed or requested.

I agree, over the years there were number of resources,  most of them got
abandoned, but their resources are still out here (alter ego for example),
and I still regularly visit them. Even if they might not work with current
web2py version, we can still learn from them, well I do.