I figured out what you did with the layout. You basically copied the
{{block right_sidebar}} content few times in index.html and on the top
before the {{ entend layout.html}} you defined them for example:

{{left_sidebar_enabled=False,right_sidebar_enabled=False,middle_sidebar_enable=False,('message'

in globals())}}

That creates the tile layout broken up in three division. Cool!:-)