Some months ago, because I can´t post anything to web2pyslices (others have the same problem and no one knows why) I post that I could motivate some of my team (including a designer) for building (and maintain) a new web2pyslices, and the proposal remains on the table. Right now I have two ideas, first, open source the site, and motivate the comunity to contribute, the other thing is, taking advantage of the web2pyslices maintenance problems, mix everything in a improved new web2py site, and web2pyslices could continue alive, for consulting, in some kind of read only mode.