I noticed a similar thing... I need two grids on a page. As documented, it
does not work very well to simply put them in one controller function.
Hence, I tried with LOADing a component. This generally works, but I cannot
get the selectable actions to work. I have defined custom selectable
actions and they work fine if the gird is not inside a component. As soon,
as I load it as a component, nothing happens. It seems that the form is
submitted, but the selectable action is not executed. A bug somewhere? Or
is there another way of doing this?

Krzysztof.