I've been trying to do this for so long, but with *pythonanywhere* hosting,
it doesn't seem to be possible to get rid of the *init/default/* part of
the URL.

I think, this nested sub-directories structure is not optimal for SEO and
also makes it difficult to place the *robot,txt* and *sitmap.xml* in a way
that it's easy to find for search engines?
I am not a SEO expert, but I read that this kind of URL structure is not
optimal.

When I looked at the Web2py website, *which I think is also hosted by
pythonanywhere*, I noticed that, www.web2py.com has not solved this problem
either i.e. http://www.web2py.com/init/default/support

Is there any way to change this URL structure?