Yes, I reloaded the app. Nothing happens, it doesn't change the URL.

I tried several different ways to change the routes.py.

In the current situation in the *web2py* folder I have this in the*
routes.py* file:

routers = dict(
  BASE  = dict(default_application='init'),
)

Then, in the *web2py/applications/myappfolder/applications/init/routes.py*
I have the same code:

routers = dict(
  BASE  = dict(default_application='init'),
)

Something doesn't seem right about the above path and folder structure.
Maybe this is the problem, but this seems to be the only way to install the
app on Pythonanywhere. But, this doesn't seem right.