I diasagree too.

I need a web2py helpdesk.

If enough user community is attracted to web2py + GAE, I can get my
helpdesk built.

Also as an architect of the language Massimo, the focus should be;

1. Documentation

2. Attracting developers to web2py

3. After the founder scenario - Creating a community / Foundation like
Debian

A one man dictating, i need "estore + cms" out of the blue, seems
plain silly.

We can take a lot of good things from Jquery, Debian etc

Thanks