Joe,

I have to disagree again. We have a lot of developers, more than a
dozen. Here they are:

http://web2py.com/examples/default/who.html

and a log of the people who contributed are very skilled in web2py.

The wiki did not was very well but that is not a concern of mine. As
far as I am concerned the book is the source of documentation.

You are confusing experimental stuff with web2py. T2 and T3 are poorly
documented by they are not and never were part of web2py. T2 was
deprecated long ago. T3 was an experiment. One day it will be
rewritten and better, perhaps integrated with jpolite and/or kpax. The
"official" Authentication method is very well described in the new
book and the chapter I posted here.

The only feature of web2py that is not documented well are web
services. I will finish this missing chapter by the end of the month.

AlterEgo is a place for me (and you) to post brief articles. Some are
current, some are obsolete, but they all talk about recipes that work.
I just reviewed all of them and I found that only a dozen of them
describe recipes that are not discussed in the book. I will include
them in the second edition.

Massimo