On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 4:46 AM, Matt van Gerwen
<matt.van.ger...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear Massimo,
>
> First of all. I like to thank Massimo and developers for doing  a great
> job. I'm still looking forward that i will finish my web2py apps. You
> all are putting an huge amount of energy into web2py. I see several
> features emerging and growing to maturity. From T2, T3 to CRUD etc.
> Web2py is in an developing phase (like evolution) into a industry-ready
> framework. In the beginning the security was already high and profound
> in web2py. (unfortuantily the use of primary keys is limited to an
> "id".)
>
> Is there an overall plan like a business plan or a project plan. It
> gives an idea what is ahead, which turns are good for the development.
>
> I can imaging that you need a CMS and a eStore.
>
> What I find very difficult (however: I should not try to develop a
> software application) is the controllers setup: every controller has one
> html page. Is there a way to put more than one controller in an html
> page. Or is this simple done by extending the html page to alter the
> http://website/app/function/agruments ?

Have you looked at the jpolite examples?

You can render several controllers at the same time in one HTML page
(Massimo answered how to show one controller at a time using one view for
many controllers)

See:  http://www.web2py.com/jpolite/default/main#t2

(the second tab shows how to render a controller per frame)

- Yarko