Hi Annet,

Just FYI, I'm going on 18 months now with Opalstack and couldn´t be
happier.  Running multiple web2py (and other) apps on servers in US and EU,
hosted email, etc. with the same access and levels of control I'd had on
WF.  And most importantly, always the same incredible customer focus and
willingness to help that originally made WF famous, that is, until their
encounter with the Borg/GD  ;)

I doubt you'll have any regrets,

Jose